01 Feb New 3D-lipo Treatments in Bromley
3D-lipo is the next generation of non-surgical body sculpting. The perfect treatment to help you tone your body and boost your confidence all-year-round. Our 3D-lipo treatment in Bromley works on multiple areas of the body, including the stomach, buttocks, thighs and back, using advanced technologies to get visibly noticeable, and long lasting results.
Even if you eat healthily, exercise regularly and look after your skin, it can still be difficult to get rid of stubborn fat pockets, sagging skin (from weight loss, ageing or pregnancy) and cellulite. In the past, painful and expensive surgery would be your only option. Now, thanks to the innovative technologies of the 3D-lipo UltimatePro you can get the fat loss results you desire, without having to go under the knife.
How does 3D-lipo work?
The 3D-Lipo UltimatePro is an industry-leading system, offering a range of advanced, highly effective body contouring treatments. A non-invasive alternative to surgery, it offers several highly sought after treatments, including fat reduction, skin tightening and cellulite removal.
The 3D-Lipo UltimatePro uses several methods to destroy fat cells and improve the texture, tone and appearance of the skin. These include:
- Duo Cryolipolysis (fat freezing) – This technology uses a unique combination of electro and cryotherapy. 20-40% of the fat cells in the area treated die naturally and dissolve over the course of several months. Ideal for small fat pockets.
- Cavitation – Ultrasound technology is used to rupture fat cells in a larger area, turning them into a liquid that can be carried away as waste. Cavitation is particularly effective at targeting stubborn fat pockets.
- Radio Frequency – A great way to tighten loose & sagging skin. The radio frequency energy creates heat within the layers of the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin to create more youthful-looking skin.
- Shockwave – This therapy stimulates fat breakdown, collagen synthesis and lymphatic drainage through the delivery of radial shockwaves. Shockwave is a clinically-proven way to reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve skin elasticity.
What are the benefits of 3D-lipo?
Our body contouring treatments in Bromley offer a safe way to achieve a more shapely and toned body. The 3D-lipo sessions are short, non-surgical and minimally invasive. Clients should experience little-to-no-discomfort and minimal downtime (so you can go about your day as normal.) Unlike with cosmetic surgery, there is no risk of infection and no scarring. Just quick & visibly noticeable results!
Another key benefit of the 3D-lipo UltimatePro system is its versatility. Fat pockets differ from person-to-person so if one method doesn’t work, there’s the option to try another. During your consultation, Becky will listen to your areas of concern and create a bespoke treatment plan designed to achieve the results you desire.
How many sessions of 3D-lipo do you need?
We offer one-off fat freezing treatments in Bromley, Kent. If the pocket of fat is quite large, you may need to have the treatment done again on the same area after a couple of months.
For ultrasound cavitation, skin tightening and cellulite removal, we recommend a course of 8 treatments for best results.
When will you see results?
This largely depends on the type of body sculpting treatment you require.
Clients can often see results from the first cavitation session. However further treatments are recommended for a greater impact.
Cryolipolysis is a slower process of fat removal and results can, therefore, take anywhere from 2-6 months to show.
Results from 3D-lipo can be permanent, providing that you maintain your current weight and healthy lifestyle. The fat freezing and cavitation treatments kill off fat cells, so ultimately, you’ll have fewer than you did before treatment.
It’s important to be realistic about the results you should expect from 3D-lipo. These treatments are ultimately designed to target stubborn areas of fat and sagging skin. Not to help you lose weight all over. Results will also vary from one client to the next. Book a consultation to get a better idea of your options & expectations.
How much does 3D-lipo in Bromley cost?
The price of body contouring in Bromley depends on the treatment you require.
3D Fat Freeze – A one-off treatment designed to get rid of stubborn fat pockets
- Targeted Fat Removal (Fat Freeze) – £175 per cup
- Duo Fat Freeze (Targeted Fat Removal) – £250
Ultrasound Fat Removal – From £75
Bespoke Signature Treatments
- The LA Look – A course of 8 treatments (a week apart) designed to target stubborn fat on the inner thighs, lower abdomen & love handles (£875)
- The Brazilian Lift – 8 sessions designed to help you lift, tighten & smooth the buttocks (£625)
- The Dubai Effect – Reduces fat, tones and sculpts the chin area (£600)
Please see our Prices Page for more information. We also offer pay monthly packages by Direct Debit.
Book a Bromley Body Contouring consultation
Whether you’re looking to lose inches of body fat, tighten your skin post-weight loss or pregnancy or get rid of unwanted cellulite, we will tailor our 3D-lipo treatments to give the results you desire. Get in touch to book a consultation.
***1st February 2021 – Please note our salon in Bromley, Kent is current closed inline with the national lockdown restrictions. If you are interested in any of our body contouring treatments, please get in touch and we’ll add you to the waiting list. Once we’re allowed to re-open, we will contact you to book a consultation and go from there. Thank you for your patience and understanding.***