DermaQuest chemical peels and resurfacer treatments harness the deeply exfoliating properties of a variety of naturally occurring acids including those derived from fruit, nuts and milk to name but a few.
These acids including Lactic, Mandelic, Glycolic and Salicylic help to un-clog pores, reduce inflammation and regulate excessive oil production thus removing dead and damaged skin cells and stimulating the renewal of healthy new cells beneath the surface of the skin. Following your treatment, once healed, open pores, blemishes, acne, pigmentation and fine lines are all visibly reduced and your skin is left glowing, tightened and radiant.
Please note the skin MUST be prepped correctly prior to starting your peels. After your consultation, we will advise you on the best products to prepare for your course of peels and what to use to care for your skin along with full aftercare advice and product recommendations after treatment.
A patch test is required at least 72hrs before treatment can proceed.
Following a thorough consultation and appropriate pre-treatment skin preparation, skin peel and resurfacer treatments begin with a thorough cleanse of the skin before the therapist passes the skin peel or resurfacer solution over the treatment area.
Types of peels and resurfacers available:
- MangoBrite Resurfacer – Perfect for pigmentation issues and uneven skin tone
- Glycolic Acid Resurfacer – A deeply exfoliating treatment to retexture damaged skin
- Power Peptide Resurfacer – A great preventative for aging skin
- Lactic Acid Resurfacer – A gentle resurfacer that exfoliates and evens skin tone
- Pumpkin Resurfacer – An advanced exfoliation perfect as an all-rounder for age management and acne/pigmented skin.
- TCA /Salicylic Acid – Peel – Our strongest peel perfect for anti aging
- SkinBrite Peel – Brightens skin and evens skin tone as it lifts dark spots
- Salicylic Acid Peel – To treat acne issues
- Modified Jessner Peel – Uniquely formulated to prevent breakouts and calm current blemishes