Give yourself an immensely healthy and natural look. Get rid of pale lack-lustre skin with a spray tan that makes a world of difference.
We offer bespoke spray tanning services to clients to provide an all-year-round natural tan. We understand that every skin is different and are committed to offering seamless and flawless treatments for each and every client providing you with a natural and glowing look. Backed by years of expertise, we offer professional spray tanning services that best suit each clients’ skin tone. As experienced and professional spray tan stylists, we use Fake Bake and Sienna X to ensure a flawless service every time. Depending on your skin tone and shade, we will guide you to get the best natural looking tan that will never look ‘orange’ or fake.
Whether you want a spray tan for a special occasion or you want to be bronzed all year round, I’ve got you covered! I take pride in providing seamless services for my esteemed clientele. At Becky Laroc Beauty, I believe in offering unparalleled sculpting and tonal tanning techniques to provide only the best look. I have mastered the art of spray tanning by optimising the industry’s latest techniques and guarantee to provide you with a beautiful looking tan.
Having served the beauty industry for years, I specialise in natural looking spray tans, making sure to use state-of-the-art equipment and superior quality of products to achieve the best outcome. Moreover, I always discuss preferences with my clients by understanding their needs. Each session is designed to suit you and the way you want to look. At the same time, I will offer you advice to help preserve your tan for a longer period time – all whilst providing you with an enjoyable and relaxing experience during the session.
1. Buff away dry skin before treatment with a gentle exfoliator. This will make your tan last much longer by revealing new skin.
2. Wax at least 24 hours before treatment, ideally 48 hours before to allow the pores to close.
3. Shave at least 24 hours before treatment and apply a rich moisturiser to replenish dry skin.
4. Moisturise generously the day before, ideally overnight. This will prevent dryness and provide the perfect tanning base.
5. Rinse off any products, perfume, oils, moisturisers and make up before attending your spray tanning appointment.
6. Dark, loose cotton and jersey fabrics and dark underwear without tight waistbands are ideal to wear before and after your spray tan. Some of the guide colour can be easily removed by tight fitting clothing so it is best to keep clothing loose.
7. If you are new to spray tanning or highly sensitive, a patch test before your treatment is always recommended to ensure the tanning formula is suitable for your skin.
8. Take some hair ties along with you if you have long hair to keep the back of your neck and shoulders free.
9. If you have to run any errands after your spray tan, you can take deodorant to apply afterwards once your tan has set.
10. Apply nail polish to fingers and toes, this will help protect the nails from any discolouration from the tanning product.
You have a few choices - You can go fully nude for your tan / Topless or keep your bra and underwear on - It is recommended you wear dark underwear for and after the tanning process.
To get the best results after spray tanning, it is advisable to wear dark, loose-fitting clothes after treatment. Contact us now to book an appointment and get your skin looking great.
Fake tan contains a chemical called DHA, which reacts with the air and the amino acids in the top layer of the skin, causing it to gradually darken. Only the uppermost skin cells are affected.
When fake tan was first created it did have a tell tale smell. However, modern formulations are scented with sweet fragrances that are highly effective. Many of the Sienna X products contain natural ingredients that rejuvenate the skin, improve elasticity and reduce the risk of developing cellulite. What more could you ask for?
Yes, it is completely safe! DHA is non-toxic and the skin darkening reaction is confined to the top later of the skin only – nothing is absorbed into the body. This is highlighted in the way that a fake tan fades away slowly as the skin cells undergo their natural regeneration process and flake off the body.
It takes just 15 minutes for a top to toe spray tan! It’s super quick, hassle free and promises to create a flawless finish. Once your skin dries you should pop on some loose clothing to avoid creating any marks on the skin, wait for the colour to develop and wash the solution off in the shower.
Your radiant tan will last for about 5 to 7 days depending on how well you care for your skin following your treatment. If you moisturise your skin regularly and avoid using harsh shower gels and soaps that can cause the colour to fade, your burnished tan will look glorious all week.